Our mission is to support and encourage jewish youth to develop sound minds and healthy bodies through their pursuit of athletic competition, and to recognize individuals in our community who have made notable achievements in the field of athletics.
Our goals are to:
- Induct honorees into the Rochester Jewish Sports Hall of Fame
- Raise funds to enable local Jewish youth to participate in the JCC Maccabi Games, the World Maccabian Games in Israel, and other programs which foster a connection with the local and global Jewish community.
- Grant recognition to Jewish youth in our community who have achieved excellence in athletics.
- Recognize individuals with disabilities who have achieved success while pursuing their athletic goals.
- Honor adults who have demonstrated leadership in our community and/or have dedicated themselves to the advancement of athletics